Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14th, 2009


Today I finished "Miss Prissy"~ the picture I took is close up and makes the hands look REALLY big.....I think I was leaning in or something........lol! She is a really a fun doll to make, I enjoyed my time sewing on her. I was thinking probably the dress I made should have been shorter to show her sweet bloomers.....tee hee!

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! You do a marvelous job with Sherrie's patterns. Love your faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is wonderful...if you want her bloomers to show...do a running stitch up the front side of her dress with uphostery thread...gather and tie tight...add a bow to cover where you gathered it up...i do that alot teheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is she!!! That would look really cute to show off her bloomers....
    You do such wonderful work.
    Linda Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky granddaughter. She turned out lovely and Sherry, what a good tip on showing those lovely bloomers. I don't know why I never think about simple solutions like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is awesome, You did a great job on her. Your granddaughter will love her.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete