Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting Ready sew the Christmas Dolls!

I thought the little girls would like bright colors so here is the fabric I will be using, I can't wait to start sewing on the dresses!
December 16th, 2008



Christmas time again, I am working on Celyn (Sherry's pattern) she (I'm making 2 dolls), will be the Christmas presents for my Granddaughters. Here is the face painted, one more doll left to paint, bodies to sew clothes to sew.....what fun I am having!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the pink tree. Can't wait to see the bright dresses and your dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sis, I love the bright colors and the face on the first doll is beautiful....and you said you have problems with faces...untrue!
    Keep us updated on the progress.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh SIS... These are going to be sooo beautiful... I so wish we lived closer so we could do some crafts toghther... Next time I come up to visit you I want to stay home and play for at least a week with material and colors and paint... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pink tree!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your doll face is wonderful and that tree truly beautiful...i love it...

    ReplyDelete